Statement of Privacy in accordance with article 10 of law no. 675 of 31 December 1996.
In accordance with the laws on personal data protection and law no. 675 of 31 December 1996, Argiletum Tour by Art&Travel Srl, (whose registered office is at Via Madonna dei Monti 49, 00184 Roma), is responsible for handling personal data and guarantees that the Clients information will be handled in accordance with the following.
Personal data handling and information collection and use
Information collection and use is necessary in order to provide the services required by the Client. We will require some personal information such as : name (or Denomination, if applicable), email address, postal address, telephone number - and financial information - credit card number and expiry date. Argiletum Tour requests this information to provide the service you require.
We use this contact information in order to reserve the required services by passing them onto the relevant supplier, to send you details of the booking confirmation and if necessary to inform you of updates or changes to your travel plans. If we have trouble processing a request this contact information is used to get in touch with you. We would use your telephone number only if we needed to contact you urgently or if you had made a mistake entering your details. The financial information is used for billing purposes and to complete your orders.
We may also use your contact details to inform you of our products including special offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your contact information to send details of our products to you please let us know in an email to argiletumtour@ argiletumtour.com
We do not pass details of your personal information to third parties except as described in Sharing Information below. We store your information for as long as we need to do so in order to fulfil our legal obligations or in order to keep you informed of our products. We use your information to create generic information, which we then use for market and commercial analysis. This generic information does not identify you personally.
Information is shared with a) our bank and b) third parties providing the ground services requested by clients.
a) When paying by credit card we pass your card details to our bank for authorisation of the transaction and for payment.
b) We may disclose your information to booking agents and hotels who will use your information in the ways described above in this privacy statement. We will provide only the information necessary to ensure the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements (usually only the name of the client and the age of any traveller who is under 18 years of age).
c) Apart from sharing your information as mentioned above, we do not disclose your details to any other person without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to ensure the privacy of the information provided to us and at no time are your debit/credit card details transmitted unencrypted over the Internet. To further protect the information you share with us we have an exhaustive security system that includes world class firewall technologies; logical network segmentation to allow restricted access to stored profile information and logical and physical security restrictions to our databases and systems. Whilst SSL encryption is used to protect sensitive information online we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All your information is restricted in our offices and is placed under limited access.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Any material changes in the way we use personal information will be described in future versions of this privacy statement as soon as it is reasonably possible.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with the site please email us at the following
Argiletum Tour di Art&Travel srl, Via Madonna dei Monti 49, 00184 Roma.
In accordance with article 13 of law no. 675 of 31 December 1996, to which we refer above , you are entitled to the following:
- The right to be aware of your personal data handling by accessing the register updated by the Custodian for the protection of personal information.
- The right to have access to detailed information on any agent responsible of handling personal data and on the ways this information is collected and used.
- The right to obtain promptly by any agent responsible for handling personal data any of the following:
1) Confirmation of the existence of your personal data, of its origin and of the ways the information is collected and used.
2) Cancellation, anonymous amendment or immediate withholding of any information which is not treated in accordance with the law.
3) Update, amendment or change of personal information if applicable.
4) Confirmation that points 2) and 3) were communicated to any third parties to whom your personal data was disclosed.
- The right to oppose any part of the information handling process if it is relevant to the collection process.
- The right to oppose any part of the information handling process if it is relevant to commercial information, advertising material or direct sale, that is, for market research or interactive commercial communication.